DIY Mr & Mrs Wedding Sign and chalkboard table signs
Thanks for watching
This project was inspired by Chanelle Novosey her link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYQWD0LXvDA
I got the Mr. and Mrs sign from Walmart .77 cent
The heart on the stick and the wooden plaque from A.C. Moore
1)I used the point on the scissors to make the hole in the plaque.
2) I hot glued the heart on the stick into the hole in the plaque
3) I hot glued the sign to the top of the heart.
4) Painted it with silver Acrylic paint
5)Applied glitter using Mod podge
6) Put a coat of Mod Podge on top of glitter to seal it.
7) Used Sticko sweetheart black glitter letters from Michaels for the Name I also put a coat of Mod podge over the letters to seal them.
Did the same thing with the Number sign except I used the JarJewelry Chalkboard Stickers from Walmart