Lose Weight Easily In 10 Days by Thea Westra http://www.forwardstepsblog.com and is hosted at https://youtu.be/ALp9GIXam88
Water is one of nature’s most abundant resources, but did you know that simply drinking water, with a water plan, can help you lose weight?
Why and how?
A lot of the time when we think we are hungry we are actually craving water.
When we replace food with water we eat less.
Also, when we don’t drink enough water our body stores it, making us feel heavier and more bloated.
The strange thing is, when we drink lots of water, our body no longer needs to store it.
Drinking water actually helps you burn calories (in resting energy expenditure).
Several studies have monitored overweight people who drank 1 – 1.5 litres (34 – 50 oz.) of water daily, for a few weeks. They found a significant reduction in weight, body mass index (BMI), waist circumference and body fat.
Here’s the 5 Step Water Plan to help you shed weight within 10 days.
1. As soon as you get up in the morning drink 250 ml (8 oz.) of cool water.
2. One hour later, before breakfast, drink another 250-500 ml (8-16 oz.) of water.
3. After every cup of coffee or tea, drink 100-200ml (3.5-8 oz.) of water.
4. Twenty minutes before each meal, drink 250-500 ml (8-16 oz.) water.
5. Two hours before going to bed, drink 300-600 ml (10-20 oz.) water.
For the first few days you will be going to the toilet a hell of a lot, but your body will soon adjust.
Don’t believe it’s possible?
Try it, before dismissing it!
If you think this might be useful to someone, please share this video.