Diet AND Exercise Plan To Lose Weight Fast At Home For Women, Men & Teenagers 2017. Weight loss plan for teenagers. Diet and exercise plan for men. Lose weight fast for teenagers. Diet plan to lose weight fast for women, teenagers and men.
WEIGHT LOSS TIPS & TRICKS
1. Cut calories – You can do this by using an app at first to reduce your portion sizes then once you are used to a different way of eating focus on changing your lifestyle instead of counting. Eat lower calorie, nutrient dense foods that will keep you fuller for longer.
2. Eat enough protein and fibre to increase your satiety levels and stop you wanting to snack so much. Fibre is found in fruit, vegetables and beans. I would recommend plant based protein for ethical reasons, you can get this from beans, seeds, nuts, legumes and many vegetables.
3. Drink enough water – a lot of the time when we think we are hungry we are actually just thirsty so sip on water throughout the day
4. Eat more whole foods and try to avoid pre packaged foods that have a lot of excess rubbish in them! Take pride in your meals, learn to cook from scratch and find healthy food that you really enjoy!
1. Cardio – Do some cardio exercise for 30 minutes, 5 times a week. This will help you burn fat and stay fit in the long term. It will also give you great health!
2. Strength training- this will help you to gain muscle which will ultimately increase your metabolism and help you to stay lean. Strength training is also a great way to protect your bones and improve your posture.
1. FAD diets – you will get you into a yoyo dieting routine which is linked to extremely poor health outcomes so it is to be avoided at all costs. They also make you feel rubbish about yourself!
2. False sources of information – Get your health information from worthy sources. Anyone online can call themselves a nutritionist so check their credentials before trusting them. Don’t judge someones knowledge by how many followers they have, many health gurus actually have no idea what they are talking about and recommend many unhealthy practices.
Hi! I’m Hattie, I am a vegan nutrition student from the UK. I make videos about healthy living, veganism, minimalism and lifestyle! Please click subscribe if you are interested in any of those topics!
I also do ONLINE COACHING, check out my services here: http://www.hattiegraham.com/search/label/nutritioncoaching
MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
Instagram – @healthhattie
Twitter – @healthhattie
Snapchat – healthhattie
– All opinions on this channel are my own. I would never promote a product or service I don’t genuinely love. All ads will be clearly labelled
– I believe in basing dietary advice on evidence, if you need a reference then just ask.